In addition to our library, archive, and teaching, the Cambridge Centre for Christianity Worldwide also engages in a number of projects that seek to enrich our understanding of global Christianity. This includes:
- Publications authored by our research associates and other associated with the Centre;
- The Henry Martyn Lectures, a prestigious biennial lecture series that allow a senior scholar of the global church to present original research to a critical and engaged audience;
- A regular seminar programme in which visitors present aspects of their ongoing work;
- The Ngoma Project, which works to make the resources of Ugandan church history available in Uganda;
- and an annual essay competition held in conjunction with the Journal of Ecclesiastical History.
Read through these pages to learn more about our work.